These free printable Letter L coloring pages will help your preschoolers and kindergartners learn words that start with the letter L.
Little ones will love being able to color the hidden pictures that start with the Letter L in these free color by number pages.
Be sure to download your free coloring pages below!
Words that Start with the Letter L Coloring Pages
Kids will love practicing their letter identification skills with these fun color by number pictures! Each picture includes a familiar object that starts with the letter L.
The 8 Letter L word pictures included are:
Kids will get to practice color matching, following directions, and the L letter sound because each word begins with the letter L. It’s a fun way to make connections for beginning reading skill building!
Our Favorite Coloring Supplies
- Confetti Crayons
- Neon Crayons
- Pearl Crayons
- set of 120 special effects Crayola Crayons (best deal!)
- Triangular crayons for toddlers
More Letter L Activities and Books
The early years of learning to read are so much fun! There are tons of great activities to include in your daily life that are hands-on and will help preschoolers gain pre-reading skills.
Don’t forget that kids learn best through play during those years, so don’t be afraid to make it fun rather than formal! You might even want to try some of these online sight word games for kindergarten.
Here are some ideas for you:
- Meet the Letters digital board book
- Meet the Phonics Letter Sounds (set of 29 easy readers)
- Preschool Prep DVD collection
- Rainbow Alphabet Soup sensory bin
- ABCMouse online learning
- Reading Eggs online reading program
- Learning Resources Skill Builders Letter Activity Set
- Fine Motor Alphabet Bundle
- ABC and R.E.A.D. curriculum
- Letter D Color by Number Pages
- Letter E Color by Number Pages
- Letter F Color by Number Pages
- Letter H Coloring Pages
- Letter I Coloring Pages for Preschool
- Letter K Color by Number Pages
- J is for Jellyfish Handwriting Practice Worksheets
- Learn to R.E.A.D. with Multisensory Lessons and Activities
- Learn with HOMER App for Kids
- Busy Bags for Preschoolers Can Save Your Homeschool Day
- Learning to Read with Logic of English Foundations A
Letter L Sensory Bin
Do you use sensory bins in your homeschool? If you don’t, you’re missing an opportunity for hands-on learning fun! Here are a few that go along with the letter L:
- Wooden Letter L Geoboard (not sure how to use geoboards, read this post!)
- Love personalized sensory bin for Valentine’s Day (or birthday or any fun occasion)
- Ladybug sensory bin (so adorable!)
- Wooden Ladybugs Rainbow Color Sort Sensory Tray
Don’t forget to download your free Letter L color by number pages in the form above!
- 15 Picture Books about Gardens and Seeds - March 1, 2024
- 10 Bible Verses to Help You Through a Difficult Time - February 24, 2024
- Four Reasons to Hire a Home Tutor - February 23, 2024