Frugal DIY craft projects are popular in our home. These Mod Podge crafts are not only fun and frugal, they are great ideas for decorating and giving as gifts.
I discovered that our local Dollar Tree carries Mod Podge along with a good selection of vases, frames, and other trinket boxes that make great supplies for these kinds of projects. If you don’t have a Dollar Tree nearby, you can shop online!
Feeling crafty? Give these Mod Podge crafts a try!
20 Mod Podge Crafts and Projects Ideas
- Mod Podge Chargers from positivelysplendid.com
- DIY Push Pins For Dorms Or Cubicles from modpodgerocksblog.com
- Etceteras: Picnic Glass With Mod Podge from carolynshomework.com
- How To Decorate A Cooler With Mod Podge from modpodgerocksblog.com
- Scrapbook Embellishments With Mod Podge Melts from natalme.com
- Mod Podge Floral Vase from natalme.com
- Mod Podge Rocks from dreamalittlebigger.com
- DIY Mod Podge Pots from iheartnaptime.net
- DIY Notebooks For Back To School By Trinkets In Bloom from trinketsinbloom.com
- Confetti Covered Sunglasses Case by Poppet Makes from mypoppet.com.au
- Ugly Tin Makeover To A Fab Halloween Door Hanger! from joyslife.com
- DIY Catchall Trays from kre8athome.com
- 3 Techniques To Decorate Pencils from hazelfishercreations.blogspot.com
- How To Make Pressed Eucalyptus Art from brepurposed.porch.com
- Watermelon DIY Wooden Bracelets from linesacross.com
- DIY Embellished Cake Plate from prettylifegirls.com
- DIY Floral Decoupage Boxes from bugaboocity.com
- DIY Cork Coasters from eatstylecreate.com
- DIY Confetti Candy Bowls from tellloveandparty.com
- Thrifty Diy: Easter Egg Tray from designimprovised.com
I remember using Mod Podge when I was a little girl to make things for my dollhouse and to decorate notebooks. Making crafts with my daughters now brings back a lot of fond memories.
Do you use Mod Podge in your craft projects?